Sunday, January 3, 2010

Woorrrk

Okay, I've been trying to get in an update, but I've worked the past 4 days in a row.
And...
All the time I've spent away from work has been sleeping or watching Dexter.

Good thing however, I just finished watching all the Dexter accessible to me, and I am off work for 3 days after tonight.

I know I planned to jump right into what I would call more advanced, or derived balance discussions - such as the nature of balance and such - though, I feel that I need to lay out the groundwork first. I don't want to be talking about X or Y, and leaving giant holes where I use a term that I've made up to describe a feature of the design.

I also want to just lay out the basics of what I have done in the past - this is just so I can refer to them and perhaps give updates with regards to various projects I have undertaken.

Anyway, I will update tomorrow with *something*,
Zanda

No comments:

Post a Comment